Contact Me

I love getting comments, however some people just want to send a email instead. You can contact me at
zebsmom@gmail.com

Friday, July 6, 2012

What did I learn this week

What did I learn this week?


* That moving in the summer blows chunks.  It's hard on the temperament, but worse on the hair!

*  That having a 7 yr old with ADHD, and moving in the summer is way beyond difficult.

*  That swimming at all times of day, makes everyone happier.

*  Doing a cannon ball at midnight sure makes me feel good about my day!!

*  I am beginning to really believe in the whole "global warming" idea.  What is up with this...have we moved to the surface of the sun and no one told me??

*  Don't trust anything or anyone to be what it appears to be!

*  Air conditioning was made by God himself!

*  I love Damie and Zeb more than life it's self.  Well maybe not more than life, but life sure would be a whole lot less happy without them in it!

*  Don't trust that anyone will actually do what they say they are going to do....not even family!

*  There is nothing better to eat for dinner than a nice big freezing cold salad on an extremely hot night!

*  Living in a nice clean home sure makes waking up so much nicer!

*  Just how clogged up my nose actually was....now it is clear as a bell!

*  Summer is sure easier to take when you have a nice pool out back!

*  That life just doesn't get much better than this!

*  It is very true, God does not give me more than I can handle!

What did you learn this week?

5 comments:

  1. I learned that when I run around cleaning house like the energizer bunny, my batteries have NO warning that they are about to run out. I just hit the wall with no warning.

    Heat makes me nauseous.

    Incompetent "customer service" employees bug the living daylights out of me. If you don't like customers and aren't interested in serving them, get another job. Please. For the sake of all of us.

    When you lose your wallet at an airport, it's about the worst place on the planet at which to do so.

    You have more automatic deductions on your debit card than you think. Lots more. No worries though, everyone is happy to tell you that the payment has failed to go through and then you can just fix it. Doesn't replace all your carefully saved spending money. Not looking forward to my four or so hours at the DMV getting my new driver's license...

    In your comment at Life is Good today you asked me who I am with two question marks. Not quite sure what you want to know about me. I have an "about me" tab that has quite a few entries...or do you mean who am I do I know you in real life? I'm Tina Downey, from Colorado, stay at home mom and former teacher, former office manager, former HR department head, and former homeschooling mom. Some of those I miss. Homeschooling I do NOT. Repeat NOT. My email is at the top of my blog page if you want to email me with questions.

    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.
    Just stopping by to say hi. Visiting from the Post A-Z Road Trip - I'm on a quest to visit all 1,718 people who took part!

    What a fun post! Best wishes and thanks for sharing.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time visiting/commenting on your blog. I have to admire you for moving in summer! Glad you are in the new place and getting settled in. We've move a few times in winter with snow, but I think I'd take cold over hot any day! Enjoy your new house!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. great lessons--i have learned that i will try to have people's birthday celebrations on their actual birthdays, whenever possible---that i need to remember to take vinegar everyday--that you can almost always find a bargain in the local thrift store--just to name a few---oh and how blessed are you to have a pool--love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned that I can have fun at a party and not drink. Who'da figured?

    ReplyDelete