I have decided to stop blogging!
I started this blog to somehow bring clarity to my thoughts, hoping upon hope that by writing it all down I might actually figure it all out. I thought that this was a great way to keep record, of where I was and where I am today, as well as something that one day my son can read. I hoped it would help him understand his mom a little better, see what she went through and maybe just maybe cut her some slack for the things she wasn't exactly great at.
I also thought it might be a way to help those who have or are currently going through the same things I have gone through. I thought that by writing what happened to me, and what is still happening that maybe in some way it could be a light to someone who might feel like it's just too much. I wanted to show that I struggle too, but for the most part I am blessed by having so many great things in my life, and that love is possible even when you think it is impossible.
I also wanted to maybe show what it's like to raise a child in a same sex partnership. The pros and cons of it, the ups and downs, and all the rest. I hoped that maybe it would show, some who may otherwise feel like we have no business doing this, that we are more similar to you than different. That our struggles with behaviour issues, school issues, discipline, eating, playing, working it all out, is just like anyone else raising a child. I hoped that it would show that we are good parents, and it didn't really matter what our family looked like, we were doing some things right.
Over the last few days I have come to know that someone has decided to take it upon themselves to use this blog as a form of gossip. Rather than feeling my pain, struggle, and attempt to find the answers they decided it was best to go around spreading lies and making needless people upset.
This was supposed to be my truth, as I saw it, and that's it. I was supposed to be able to come on here, write from the heart and leave it out there for all of you to read. I never want to write a blog where I have to watch what I say, or how I feel or whom I may hurt today. If I can't be honest and allow my perspective to be written, than I don't want to do it anymore.
I have enjoyed blogging, it has given me such a way of getting things off my chest, express my feelings, and maybe just maybe touch a person or two.
I will miss it, but I will continue to write about my life, it just won't be with the world anymore!
Thanks for reading, I valued you all!
Marie (Zebsmom)
I will miss reading your blogs Marie! I am sorry that someone has ruined this for you!
ReplyDeleteWell, good grief, they can just suck it, yes? Don't ever let someone silence you like that. And you know those gossipy ones, they are always so so ugly on the inside and usually jealous, unhappy dimwits.
ReplyDeleteSorry you let them get to you. You should have played with their dipshit head, you know? I would have really taken the blog for a ride and then laughed in their face. Next time, okay?
I don't know you, I came by this blog via the A to Z challenge:
ReplyDeletePlease re-think your decsion to stop writing, last week I was so fed up at recieving annon comments which was very abusive. I wrote my good bye and had it not been for Arlee Bird whom I have met personally whilst in LA in Feb. and Alex J. Cavanaugh also many followers I would have given up and let the cowards win,I took their advice and am still writing, Yesterday alone I had 58 comments and 12 new followers. If however you feel enough is enough then of course that is up to you but never again will I let some people get the better of me.
I wish you good luck whatever you do, I will add my name to your list of followers just in case you continue.
Yvonne.
I have worried about this. As you know, my blog is crazy personal. I have tried to keep it quiet but on the web, how quiet can you really keep things. I dread the day mine falls into the wrong hands. Good luck to you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sad and pathetic life that person must have.
ReplyDeleteIt's always the ones that go around spreading gossip, who have the most skeletons in the cupboard.
Don't let others grind you down, because those type of people are not worthy of you or what you go through.