Contact Me

I love getting comments, however some people just want to send a email instead. You can contact me at
zebsmom@gmail.com

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Goats, Lots and Lots of Goats

Anyone who knows me well knows I love goats.

I don't know when the love affair with goats started, but I have always wanted to live on a farm and have lots and lots of goats.

There is something about them that makes me feel free, maybe it's because they just go about their life doing whatever their hearts desire, with no cares in the world.  If they want to eat something they do, whether it's food or not, if they want to climb something they do, whether it's someones house or not, and if they don't want you to interfere with what they are doing they have no problem kicking your head in.

I like all sorts of goats, but I love the little pygmy ones.  They are so small, and cute and they stay that size for their whole life.

When I was young I always visioned my life on a farm, with lots of animals, and lots of space.  I still see it, me riding around on a blue tractor, Zeb playing with this animal or that.  That would be the best.

I also have always wished for a big red barn, where I could spend hours building this or that.  I love woodworking and would love to perfect the skill in a nice shinny red barn.  I imagine a work area downstairs and a nice studio or play area upstairs.  This barn wouldn't house the animals, but rather be there for our enjoyment.

Someday, when I win the lottery (and yes I will win it) I am going to buy my farm, fill it with goats and have the nicest red barn anyone has ever seen before.

3 comments:

  1. What a very pleasant picture Marie! I hope all of your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love goats too--my friend had a goat named "billy"--i know----well she had to give him away and she knew how upset i would be--she didn't tell me for months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely creatures, a wonderful post and a pleasure to read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete